Workplace giving is a method of contributing which allows employees to make donations to the Colac Area Health Foundation from their gross pay. This is an easy and efficient method of supporting Colac Area Health and its allied health programs.
The Foundation has Designated Gift Recipient (DGR) status so any donation is tax deductible. This means the employee can salary package the donation (pre tax deduction).
Benefits of Workplace Giving
- Your donations are fully tax deductible
- Donations are made pre-tax = Salary Package
- There are no administration fees
- You will be supporting your community
- Workplace Giving results are reported back to you, to keep you informed of the difference you make.
- Attract quality employees who look for community minded “employers of choice”
- Workplace Giving is an easy and efficient way for organisations to support our community
- Positive public relations
- Few resources required to participate
- Provides strategic social development within the workplace
- Workplace Giving results are reported back to your organisation so that your staff can know how their contributions are benefitting Colac Area Health
- Other than administering the deduction through the payroll, there are no costs involved.
Your participation in this project will touch the lives of many patients.
You can contact the Colac Area Health Foundation office for further information
Phone: 03 5232 5288